a program designed specifically for CEOs and Business Owners in Greater San Antonio
Perhaps your business is stuck, you lack close alignment with your team or the business might hit some targets, but there’s little satisfaction in the overall result.
You are smart, creative, hard-working, and tenacious. After all, look at the business you've created and grown. But sometimes the answers elude you.
C. S. Lewis said, “a familiar captivity is frequently more desirable than an unfamiliar freedom."
The obstacles you face include:
- You can’t see what you can’t see. Everyone has blind spots.
- You can’t know what you can’t know. Two smart people are more effective than one.
- You can’t hold yourself accountable. You might hold yourself responsible, but you can't hold yourself accountable.
- You need help to can avoid “Ready, Fire, Aim!” 'Nuff said.
- It is lonely at the top. You need a confidential and experienced ear to discuss many of the concerns and plans you face.
In sum, it is time for wisdom, not cleverness. It is time for action, not rationalization.
But it is very hard to do alone.
That's why we created "Unfamiliar Freedom." Unfamiliar Freedom is a program combining the best practices of peer groups with one on one coaching to leverage the wisdom and experience of your peers.
Unfamiliar Freedom benefits:
- Confidential meetings with peer CEOs and Owners
- Informal Advisory Group of experienced executives
- One on One sessions with an Executive Coach to improve preparation before and accountability after the meetings.
- Convenient location near the San Antonio Airport
- Short, efficient meeting format get the work done without all-day meetings.
“Long run is a misleading guide to current affairs. In the long run we are all dead."
-John Maynard Keynes
Unfamiliar Freedom launches with a free CEO peer group session in San Antonio on Tuesday, May 15th from 9am to 11am.
Register for this introductory session by clicking here. Type your name, and email address in the contact form and "Unfamiliar Freedom" in the subject line. We'll be in touch.
Register now. Space is limited.
If you are currently in a CEO peer group or working with an advisor one on one, come see how well they work together.
Contact Keith Today
Call (713) 557-1639 to schedule your risk-free 60 minute consultation with Keith